Switching is simple. We'll have you ready to go in no time.
eir Fibre Broadband Coverage Map
eir Fibre coverage map
eir Fibre rollout map
Click to zoom in on our map and discover if eir Fibre has arrived in your area.
This map is an illustrative guide only and not a guarantee of availability. For precise results, use our eir Fibre availability checker below.
eir Fibre rollout availability
Groups of broadband cabinets
Within 6 weeks
Within 6 months
Within 1 year
More than 1 year
Not in your area yet?
Register your details and we will contact you as soon as it becomes available.
Other useful information and promotions explained
The small print
Limited time offer ‐ Get €50 cash reward when you order an eir Base bundle explained
- For online customer only
- Only applicable to the eir Base Small, eir Base Medium, eir Base Large bundles
- €50 cash reward can be redeemed once your account is activated
- Date of promotion of between February 18th 11am and February 29th 11am
- For full T&Cs please click here
How to redeem your cash reward:
- Sign up to eir Base by purchasing one of our eir Base bundles
- Once your broadband is active and the cooling off period has passed, you will then receive an email from eir
- Follow the steps in the email to redeem
- For more information of cooling off period click here
Cash back Offer explained:
- For online customers only
- This is an exclusive online offer only
- €50 cash back offer applies only to eir broadband and home phone bundles
- €100 cash back offer applies to eir Broadband, TV and home phone bundles
- This offer is not available to existing Broadband customers
- Date of promotion of between Jan 13th 11am and Jan 19th 11am.
- For full Terms and conditions please click here
Unlimited really does mean unlimited, so you and your family can shop, stream and download as much as you like and not worry about exceeding a usage limit (Subject to Fair usage, see eir.ie for further details).
**Our promotions explained
Find out more about our new Customer promotional prices, eligibility and terms and conditions, click here.
FREE Connection for all new eir customers until 31st May 2016.
If your home previously had an eir home phone line, all line work is in place and you wish to reconnect the connection charge will be FREE (worth €24.00).
If your home has never had an eir phone line but all line work is in place, the connection charge will be FREE (worth €49.99).
If your home has never had an eir phone line, or all line work is not in place, the connection charge will be FREE (worth €121.93).
Unlimited calls to UK landlines and landlines in certain international destinations including Bands 1,2,3,5,7 - Great Britain, Isle of Man and Channel Islands Andorra, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands. Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark (including Faroe Islands), Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), San Marino, Spain (including Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, and Ceuta), Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City. Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, U.S.A. Australia (including Tasmania), Christmas Island, Hong Kong, Japan (Including Ryukyu Island), Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore.
Promotional prices available to new eir customers only until 31/05/16. After the promotion period the pricing will revert to standard bundle price. Bundles subject to a minimum contract term of 18 months. For the avoidance of doubt, early cease charges will apply where service is ceased within the minimum contract period. Prices include a Direct Debit discount of €2. If you do not pay by Direct Debit you will be liable to pay an additional €2 for each billing period. eir Fibre Broadband, eir Fibre Extreme and eir Broadband issubject to availability. Broadband speeds may vary. Subject to new bundle contract of minimum 18 months. Bundled minutes exclude roaming, international, premium rate and non-geographic usage. Fair usage policies exist on unlimited components of the bundle. For full terms, see click here.
Our parental controls are Router-level controlled: meaning that all devices connected to the home Wi-Fi network will be automatically subject to any blocks set up.
- Protect all family members from inappropriate content
- Tailor control based on the device or content category so the 18 year old has more freedom than the 10 year old
- Set up the total number of Internet hours in a day or set specific times of the day when your child can be online
- Block certain websites or restrict access
More information on how to set up can be found here
Self Service Discount of €2
- A Self Service discount of €2 is included in all prices quoted on site.
- Customers signed up to Direct Debit and who register to My eir and paperless billing will maintain this €2 discount on their account.
- Direct Debit is mandatory online but if a customer later chooses to opt out of Direct Debit the bundle price will increase by €2.
Share this page: