Our Mobile Network
eir WiFi Calling
WiFi Calling lets you make and receive calls and send texts through any WiFi connection.
What are the benefits of WiFi Calling?
- Breakthrough mobile coverage using WiFi Calling through any WiFi connection
- Make calls and send texts anywhere in the world for the same price you pay at home
- All on your existing plan with no extra charges
- A range of WiFi Calling enabled phones available from eir, with more being added all the time
Why choose us?
- Trusted by over 1 million Irish customers each day
- 99% population coverage across Ireland
- An enhanced data experience whether you're accessing 3G or 4G
- We support a massive 3 million GB data, 210 million voice calls and 285 million texts every single month
Check network coverage
Our network has 96% 4G coverage nationwide and 99% population coverage.
Trusted by over 1 million Irish customers who use our 2G, 3G and 4G network daily.
Use the map below to check the coverage in your area.
This map is a guide for 2G, 3G and 4G coverage in a specific area and not a guarantee of availability at a specific address within that area.
Estimated maximum speeds:
4G download 10Mb/s, 3G Download 1Mb/s. Upload speed is 10% of the download speed.
Mobile data speeds can be affected by external factors including but not limited to the device capability, number of users active in the area, topography - valleys, mountains, trees, buildings and other obstructions.
In the case of indoor use, building insulation can negatively impact service and speed.
For terms and conditions click here