Products Explained - broadband & phone
Unlimited broadband means you and your whole family can shop, stream and download as much as you like and not worry about exceeding a usage limit. Subject to a fair usage cap, don’t worry the usage cap will cover even the largest family.
Where customer usage exceeds the specified monthly download/upload limit appropriate to the customer's chosen level, the company reserves the right to charge the customer for the excess use or to request the customer to select a more appropriate level. In the event of a customer refusing or neglecting to select an appropriate level, eir may upon due notice terminate the provision of the facility to the customer. The additional charge for excess usage is €2.03 per GB (€1.65 ex. VAT) up to a maximum of €24.40 (inc. VAT) per month. eir Fibre packages with unlimited usage are subject to a Fair Usage policy of 1TB per month. Usage in excess of 1TB will be charged at €2.50(inc. VAT) for every 10 GB up to maximum of €100(Inc.VAT) per month.
Unlimited home phone
Depending on which home phone plan you decide on, you will get unlimited landline and mobile calls within your bundle. These calls are subject to fair usage cap. Bundled minutes exclude premium rate and non-geographic usage.
Our international calls package included:
Unlimited calls to mobiles and landlines in certain international destinations including Bands 1,2,3,4,5,7 - Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Gibraltar, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Libya, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yugoslavia (Serbia & Montenegro). Canada, Great Britain, Isle of Man and Channel Islands Andorra, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands. Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark (including Faroe Islands), Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), San Marino, Spain (including Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, and Ceuta), Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City. Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, U.S.A. Australia (including Tasmania), Christmas Island, Hong Kong, Japan (Including Ryukyu Island), Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore.
Other Useful Information
- Prices include a Direct Debit and self-service discount of €2. Customers signed up to Direct Debit and who register to My eir and paperless billing will maintain this €2 discount on their account. If the customer does not pay by Direct Debit they will be liable to pay an additional €2 for each billing period. Direct Debit is mandatory for online orders.
- eir Fibre Broadband, eir Fibre Extreme and eir Broadband is subject to availability.
- Bundles subject to a minimum contract term of 18 months. Early cease charges will apply where service is ceased within the minimum contract period.
Also included in your bundle:
Free Parental control
Our parental controls are router-level controlled: meaning that all devices connected to the home Wi-Fi network will be automatically subject to any blocks set up. Parental control can help you to:
- Protect all family members from inappropriate content
- Tailor control based on the device or content category so the 18 year old has more freedom than the 10 year old
- Set up the total number of Internet hours in a day or set specific times of the day when your child can be online
- Block certain websites or restrict access
- More information on how to set up can be found here