What is an Authorised User?
Who can be an authorised user?
An authorised user can be anyone the account holder requests who is over the age of 18.
What can an authorised user do on my account?
- Request a review of a bill and/or charges.Request to dispute any bill charge/s on behalf of the account holder.
- Request a refund on behalf of the account holder. This refund however will be issued in the account holders name only.
- Discuss the package, products, usage and promotions on the account. However, any changes will need to be completed by the account holder.
- Request guidance for troubleshooting any issues regarding the account or it's products. However, any changes will need to be completed by the account holder.
- Request a SIM or MSISDN Swap.
- Change a mobile PIN.
- Port In a mobile number
- Request a mobile handset unlocking code.
How can I add an authorised user to my account?
What details do you need to create an authorised user and why do you need them?
- Authorised User First NameAuthorised User Surname
- Authorised User Date of Birth
- Authorised User Security Question