What to do
If there is a credit owed on your account, this will be applied to your next bill.
If however credit is owed on your final bill after your contract with us has ended, you will need to contact our customer support team.
How can I request a refund?
The quickest and easiest way to request a refund is by using our online form. However should you wish to contact us you can call us by dialling 1901.
What do I need to request a refund?
- You will need to know the credit amount on your bill. Please note that only payments made to your eir account can be refunded.
- You will need to include an email on your online request form to allow us to contact you to advise on the refunds status.
- You will need to select the type of refund that is being requested;
- Final Bill Credit - Credit appearing on the final bill of a closed account.
- Overpayment - Where an amount has been overpaid in error.
- Double payment - Where there has been a double payment made in error.
- Deposit Refund - Where customers who have paid a mobile deposit wish to request this back after the 7th bill.
When will you contact me about my refund?
If you use the online form we will contact you within 5 working days from submission to advise on the refund request.
How will I receive my refund?
There are two ways that you can receive your refund. You can receive this by;
- Electronic Bank Transfer - This method returns an amount to the customer where the customer has direct debit information on their account.
- Cheque - This method will return an amount by issuing a cheque to the customer.
How long will my refund take?
Once eir has responded to the request the timeframe for issuing this refund is as follows;
- For Electronic Bank Transfer this can be up to 10 working days
- For Cheques this can be up to 14 working days