What to expect
If you changed your plan/service
On your bill you will see a charge for:
- Your new bundle price for the month(s) in advance
- A “Part Period” charge, covering the timeframe between your service activating and your new bundle taking effect
You may also have usage charges on your bill. Login to my eir or review your bill for an itemised breakdown.
If you moved to eir Fibre
Your bill will feature a number of changes:
- Your new account number and payment date
- Your new bundle charge for the month ahead
- A “Part Period” charge, covering the timeframe between your eir Fibre service activating and your new bundle taking effect when your bill issued
You can continue to login to my eir using your existing email address and password to review your bills, make a payment, review your usage and more.