How to connect to and configure eir WiFi Guest
Here are the basics to help you in getting started with eir WiFi Guest:
- You can register for eir WiFi Guest Service via my eir.
- You don’t need an app to access eir WiFi.
- You can access eir Wifi service through your mobile phone. Laptops and PCs are not compatible with eir WiFi service
- You only need to register once, not for each device.
- You can safely share your eir WiFi Guest account details with your family and friends
- Up to 5 devices can use the same eir WiFi guest account at any given time
Connecting to eir WiFi
Follow these 3 steps to connect to eir WiFi:
- Search for available wireless networks on your device
- Select ‘eir WiFi’ network from the list
- When prompted enter eir WiFi Guest username and password
You’ll need to enter your eir WiFi username and password only once on each device. After that you’ll be connected automatically.
Up to 20 devices can connect to eir WiFi service on one eir Fibre modem at the same time.
A maximum of 5 devices can use the one eir WiFi user name and password to access the internet simultaneously via one or more eir WiFi Host customer’s modem.
Change or Forgotten eir WiFi Guest Password
You can reset or update your eir WiFi Guest password via my eir
Please note that all people who share your account will need to update the password on their devices.