Broadband usage allowance
What to expect
Your usage allowance depends on your bundle. You can find details on your bundle in my eir. Should you exceed your usage limit, or your usage exceeds the fair usage policy, you may be charged. Charges are outlined below.
- Excess usage is charged at €2.03 inc VAT per GB up to a maximum of €24.40 inc VAT per month.
- eir Fibre packages with an unlimited usage allowance are subject to a fair usage policy of 1TB per month.
- Usage in excess of 1TB will be charged at €2.50 inc VAT for every 10GB up to a maximum of €100 inc VAT per month.
Further information can be found in our terms and conditions.
Changing your bundle/plan
If you feel like you current bundle doesn’t suit your needs there are a number of things you can do.
- You can view your current usage in my eir. If you are interested in changing your plan or adding a new service visit our bundles page or chat to an agent.
- You can try our Bundle Recommender.
If you're not sure what your next steps are, have a chat with our eir Care team.