Homeplugs and other accessories
What are Homeplugs and how do they work?
Also known as Powerline Adaptors, Homeplugs use the electrical wiring within the home to create a data network, allowing you to create additional Wi-Fi access points at difficult to reach locations in the home. Homeplugs are the perfect broadband accessories for customers using multiple mobile devices throughout the home.
Click here for our full range of connected living accessories.
The benefits of Homeplugs
- Maximise your Wi-Fi coverage in areas of your home that your modem can't reach – no more ‘dead spots'.
- Enhance your wireless network speed in all rooms.
- Access the extra coverage you need to use 'bandwidth hungry' applications.
- Connect laptops and games consoles directly via an
- Ethernet cable.
- Homeplugs are really simple to use, portable & secure -
- Just 'plug and play'.
The uses of Homeplugs
- You and your family want to use multiple mobile devices on the web throughout the house, e.g. your tablet, Smartphones, Smart TV, Laptops, Gaming Devices, etc. Using Homeplug you can.
- Your home has thicker than normal walls or your home has extra-insulated walls making it difficult to get a strong signal from your modem alone throughout your home. Homeplug gives you the extra signal you need in the rooms where you need it.
- Your house greater in size than the standard 3 bed semi so you need more modem 'reach'. Homeplugs will help.
How to install Homeplugs
You can connect an Xbox, Smart TV, etc. directly to the Homeplug.
For more information, you can contact the TP Link Technical Support Desk, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For Ireland customers, call 0818 229 000 or email TP Link @ email@example.com