1. Check the basics
- Check your modem is turned on and you can see a solid DSL light and blinking internet light
- Can you see any WiFi networks in range? If not, ensure wireless is enabled on your device.
- Restart your modem and follow step 1-5 below:
- Turn off the modem using the On/Off switch
- Unplug the power source on your modem
- Wait 30 seconds and plug it back in
- Wait 2 minutes for your modem to restart
- The DSL light should be solid and the internet light should be flashing
2. Check all connections are secure
- If you have extra equipment such as a filter, unplug these and connect your modem directly to the left-hand side of the telephone socket
- Ensure the power, DSL (Grey) and Ethernet (yellow) cables are securely connected at both ends.
If you have completed the above troubleshooting steps and your broadband connection is still not working you should log a fault here.