Set up WiFi on your device
How do I set up WiFi on different devices?
- We’ve created a step by step guide help you connect to set up WiFi on a number of different devices
- View our self-help tutorial here and choose your device from our list
How many devices can connect to Wifi at any one time?
- You can set up more than 10 devices (tablet, laptop, smartphone etc) at any one time to your eir modem.
- Please note, your devices will share the broadband bandwidth available on your line.
My WiFi network name appears twice in my list of connections, which should I choose?
- Almost all new devices support 5GHz wireless connectivity however some older devices may not.
- 5GHz WiFi network works better because it has less interference with other wireless devices but you may need to be closer to your modem to pick up a connection.
- We recommend trying both options to determine which works best for you.