Support for your modem
Tips and how to tutorials for your F2000 Modem:
Please go to the following link, www.eir.ie/modem where you will find step by step guides and tutorials for the F2000 Modem on the following topics and more:
- How to install and set up your F2000 Modem device
- Connect the modem to your device via Wi-Fi
- Troubleshooting tips and advice
- How to set up Parental control
- How to manage your setting etc.
Where can I get the manual for my modem?
my eir Fibre modem is broken, how can I get a replacement?
Please contact eir Technical Support on 1890 260 260 and a replacement modem will be arranged for you. You’ll need to return the old modem and all accessories to eir. Please have your equipment securely packaged and ready for collection when the replacement will be delivered to you by courier.