eir Fibre explained
What speeds are available on eir Fibre?
- eir Fibre provides speeds of up to 100Mb depending on your area
- This means that not only will you be able to browse and download files quicker, but all other Internet users in the household will experience faster Internet response times.
Why is eir Fibre more reliable?
- There will be new fibre cabling between your local cabinet and the exchange which will connect you to the new eir Fibre network.
- A new Network Terminal Unit (NTU) will be installed to ensure you get the best possible Broadband speed.
Can I keep my existing phone number if I move to eir Fibre?
Yes, you can keep your existing number when moving to eir Fibre.
I’m an existing customer, do I need to sign a new contract for eir Fibre?
Yes, you will sign a new contract when signing up to eir Fibre. We swap you into your new eir Fibre contract without any additional fees.
I’ve changed my mind, how do I cancel my eir Fibre order?
- Please contact Customer Care on 1901 and they will assist you if you are still in your cooling off period.
- Please note, if you are outside the cooling off period, terms and conditions will apply and you may incur a fee.