eir Sport for Sky customers
How do I avail of eir Sport on my Sky box?
eir broadband customers who also avail of Sky TV services can view eir Sport on their Sky set top box free of charge. Click here and follow the existing customer instructions on how to add eir Sport to your Sky box.
- You will need your my eir login details as well as your Sky viewing card number to hand to complete the signup journey.
- There's no connection fee or monthly charges for an eir Broadband/Sky TV customer.
Can I avail of this offer for free on my Multiroom box?
Yes. You can avail of the eir Sport pack on your Multiroom box at no extra cost. This can be added by entering your Multiroom SKY Viewing Card numbers while subscribing to eir Sport.
How soon after I sign up will my viewing be activated?
Viewing is normally activated within minutes but you should allow up to 4 hours. To help get your signal activated as quickly as possible, please follow a few guidelines before we send the signal:
- Make sure the viewing card is in the correct slot and Satellite viewing is restored.
- Do not remove the viewing card after signal has been sent (don't remove it at all unless specifically advised to do so)
- Try to limit the number of channel changes (don't channel hop)
- Do not use interactive services such as teletext
Will I get a refund if I move from an annual subscription to this offer?
Yes. If you call 0818 20 30 40, we would be happy to arrange a refund for the remainder of your annual subscription.
What happens if I cease my eir Broadband?
If your eir Broadband is ceased, you no longer qualify for this offer. Access to the channel pack will be removed within 24 hrs of broadband cessation.