Ways to watch
Who can watch eir Sport?
Customers can watch eir Sport via their TV through a set top box, or via the eir Sport App or Online
1. eir Vision customer - you can watch eir Sport via the:
- eir Vision set-top-box (STB) on your TV, the channels will automatically appear in your listing under the Category Sports
- eir Vision Go Apps and browser
- eir Sport Apps and browser
2. Sky TV customer, you will need to set up the channels initially by providing details of your viewing card. Once this is complete, you can view eir Sport on your SKY set-top-box. For more information on how to do this, please click here.
4. eir Mobile customer on an eligible plan, you can watch eir Sport via the eir Sport Mobile Apps.
How to watch eir Sport online?
eir Sport can be streamed on the following devices:
- Android 4.4 and above smartphones & tablets
- iOS smartphones & tablets (version 8 & above)
- Windows and Mac computers
Please be aware that eir Sport does not support AirPlay, Google Chrome browser, Firefox v52 and later and Microsoft Edge browser
- To watch eir Sport on your laptop or PC, click here to log in. Or see below for details on registering.
To watch eir Sport on your phone or tablet download the eir Sport app for Android from the Google Play Store or the iOS app from the Apple App Store and login with your my eir details.
How can I register for eir Sport?
If you are an eir Broadband customer, your eir Sport login details will be the same as those that you use on my eir. If you haven't yet registered on my eir, you can do so by clicking here or via the registration link within the eir Sport app.
Please note that you'll need your account number and phone number to complete registration. These can be found on your order confirmation email or bill. If you are a standalone broadband customer (i.e. you do not have an eir home phone), please use your 888 broadband reference number in place of a phone number. This can be found on a recent bill or in the SMS we sent you when the service was installed.
Are there any restrictions to use the eir Sport app?
You can use the eir Sport app anywhere in the Republic of Ireland and while travelling in an EEA Member State.
Due to contractual obligations and to ensure content protection, eir Sport can't be used on rooted Android devices or jailbroken Apple devices.
Some events from time to time are unable to view due to Content restrictions
Note: Some lower end Android devices are not supported including those devices with the following chipsets: MediaTek, Intel (some models of x86) & RockChip