I can’t see a particular programme or am getting an error
Here are the possible reasons for this:
- Some programmes may not be available to watch on the eir Sport app due to content restrictions. Those programmes are greyed out in the programme guide.
- Some programmes are only available to watch on your home WiFi network.
- If you receive an error when attempting to watch a channel, try another channel or failing that log out of the app and re-login then attempt to watch the channel again, If the error persists, please chat to our technical support team.
I tried to use eir Sport on the Web but it isn’t working
There a number of possible reasons for this:
- Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge do not support Microsoft Silverlight which is required for the eir Sport service. You can use any the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox v51 or earlier
- Safari (for Mac)
- If there is a blank area displayed where the player should be, it is likely that Microsoft Silverlight has not been installed. You should be offered the option to install Microsoft Silverlight. Alternatively, you can click here to download.
I’m experiencing video buffering
Buffering may occur due to insufficient broadband speed. The minimum broadband speed recommended to use eir Sport is 2Mb per second.
When on a mobile connection, you must be connected to a minimum of 3G or 4G to be able to use the Apps