How to set up the channels you can view on your eir vision box
How to set up the channels you can view on your eir TV box
- Set your preferred options in your Programme Guide
- Go to the programme guide
- Press the blue button on your remote control to sort your current channel selection
- When the filter list appears on screen scroll up or down to select your preferred option.
- Example - if you select Subscribed Channels you will only view those channels available to you
- All other other channels in your programme guide will be removed