How Do I Record Something On Later?
- Press Guide or select Programme Guide in the Menu
- Navigate to the programme you wish to record and press REC on your remote
How Do I Modify a Recording?
If there is a clash of programmes you wish to record or if a Live event goes on longer than scheduled, you may wish to modify your recordings
- Press REC to bring up the schedule recording pop-up
- Use the left and right arrows to modify the time
- Use the up and down arrows switch between the start and end time
- Press OK to confirm
- Cancel the selection by pressing Back
How Do I view a programme I have recorded?
Recordings on your eir vision box are stored in My Recordings
- Series recordings contain a folder for each series that you've recorded using the green button on your remote
- Click on a folder to see all of the episodes recorded for that Series.
- If you don't see your recording in Series Recordings don’t worry, it’s most probably because your recording was a once off recording that’s stored in Recordings
- Recordings contain any recording you've created on a once off basis using the Rec (Record) button on your remote.