How to set up your parental control settings
What is Parental Control?
Parental Control will allow you to rate the content available on your eir vision box and block channels of your choice.
How do I set it up Parental Control - Step 1?
- Parental Control is located in the settings menu on your eir vision box.
- Press the menu button on your TV remote and scroll across to settings
How do I set it up Parental Control - Step 2?
- Within settings scroll across to the parental Control tab
- Enter your Pin - by default the pin is set to 1111( if you experience any issues with this please try, 0000, or 1234)
How do I set it up Parental Control - Step 3?
- To implement age restrictions select Parental Control
- To restrict access to channels select Channel Blocking
How do I set it up Parental Control - Step 4?
- Select Parental Control
- You will be presented with the available age restrictions for content viewing.
- Scroll to the required age selection and press the OK button to select
- NB This will only restrict channels and programmes which broadcast an age guideline. Not all channels/programmes do this.
How do I set it up Parental Control - Step 5?
- To block channel access, in Parental Control settings select “Channel Blocking” to restrict access to the required channels