What to expect
What do I need to place an order?
You will need:
- UAN number: If you are moving from another provider, such as Vodafone, Sky, etc. to eir then you will need your UAN or Universal Account Number. This is a unique identifier recognised by all service providers in Ireland. This number allows you to transfer your service from one provider to another that is on the open eir network.
- Payment Details: You will need your bank account number and sort-code plus you may need your payment card details for any once off upfront handset costs.
- Proof of Identity: You’ll need the ID number of your driving license, passport or other valid European ID document in addition to proof of address. To ensure your order is processed as quickly as possible, please have all the information above and make sure your account with your current provider is up to date.
Once your order is processed you will receive an email with next steps!
Do I need to get my line connected before placing an order?
Your line does not need to be active to order an eir service.
When we receive your order we can arrange for your line to be connected - please allow up to 5 working days for your service to be connected but we will endeavour to connect it as soon as possible, subject to appointment availability.
Need to change or cancel your order?
To change your installation appointment simply fill out our online form here or call 1800303733.
Please have your order number to hand so we can locate your account information for you.
To cancel your order, please call 1901.
How will we deliver your equipment?
- For eir fibre and eir TV orders, the fibre modem will be brought to your home by the technician on the day of your install appointment. The eir TV box will be delivered by Nightline
- For self install of your eir broadband and eir TV orders the equipment will be delivered by our courier partner Nightline. Please note that the appointment date provided in your welcome email will be the date that your services activate.
- All deliveries can be tracked using the Nightline details sent to you via text message.