Find out more
What is a non-standard installation?
A non-standard installation occurs if there is an issue after the initial appointment and further work is required.
Reasons for a non-standard installation
- If the premises is more than 50 metres from the fibre distribution point
- If the installation requires more than one technician
- If a cherry picker is needed
- If ducting work needs to be carried out
- If any obstructions need to be cleared
- If there is an issue with Licencing Requirements