My first bill explained
Your first bill can include the following charges:
- Price plan charges covering the period from your installation to your first bill
- One month of your price plan in advance
- Charges for your equipment if applicable
- Any calls not included in your bundle
- A once off Activation fee
- A once off Installation fee of €99.99 which is applied to all Fibre to the Home products:
• Ultra Broadband 150Mb
• Ultra Broadband 300Mb
• Ultra Broadband 1000Mb
Remember, you can review a full breakdown of your bill charges on my eir.
When will I receive my first bill?
You should receive your first bill approximately 2 - 4 weeks after your service is installed.
Register for my eir to view and manage your bills online. You’ll need your account number and phone number to complete the process. Your account number is contained in your ‘Welcome email’ and your phone number would have been sent to you by SMS when your line was installed