My first bill explained
Your first bill can include the following charges:
- Price plan charges covering the period from your installation to your first bill
- One month of your price plan in advance
- Charges for your equipment if applicable
- Any calls not included in your bundle
- A once off Activation fee
- A once off Installation fee of €99.99 which is applied to all Fibre to the Home products:
• Ultra Broadband 150Mb
• Ultra Broadband 300Mb
• Ultra Broadband 1000Mb
Remember, you can review a full breakdown of your bill charges on my eir.
When will I receive my first bill?
You should receive your first bill approximately 2 - 4 weeks after your service is installed.
Register for my eir to view and manage your bills online. You’ll need your account number and phone number to complete the process. Your account number is contained in your ‘Welcome email’ and your phone number would have been sent to you by SMS when your line was installed
Pro Rata Billing - You are paying for more than one month of usage. This is because your first bill covers the period from when your service starts up until your first bill, as well as your price plan for the month ahead.
Activation fee of €39.99 is a once off payment that is applied to all broadband orders.
A once off Installation fee of €99.99 is applied to all Fibre to the Home products
- Ultra Broadband 150Mb
- Ultra Broadband 300Mb
- Ultra Broadband 1000Mb
Pro Rata Billing You will only ever see it:
- On a first bill
- If you change your billing period
- If you add/change an Add-On
How is it calculated Pro Rata billing is calculated by dividing the full cost of your price plan/Add-On by the number of days in the month, and then multiplying this amount by the number of days in between your connection date and your assigned bill date.