Submit your request in writing
You can submit your request in writing either by post or email to the following addresses:
Postal address :
Desk 6B-19 eir HQ,
1 Heuston South Quarter
St John's Road
Your request should include:
- Name, billing address, including eir code
- Site address, including eir code, if different
- Land and mobile telephone numbers
- Brief summary of job request
After the request is submitted
- We will issue you with a survey invoice for €340.50 (includes VAT). This fee is non-refundable but it will be deducted from the final cost of the job.
- Once the survey fee has been paid, we will endeavour to complete the survey within 20 working days.
- On completion of the survey, a quotation will then be prepared and an invoice forwarded to you (initial survey fee will be deducted).
- eir requires payment in full before work commences. Once full payment has been made, we will endeavour to complete the job within 2 months.
- If the invoice has not been paid within 90 days, eir will assume that the job is no longer required and the quotation provided will become invalid.
The plant and any related infrastructure is the property of eir and has been erected and placed in its current location in accordance with eir’s legal rights. It follows that the cost of relocation of the plant should be paid for by the person who requires it to be moved. Any unauthorised attempts to interfere with eir plant and related infrastructure will be regarded with the utmost seriousness, and in appropriate cases, legal proceedings may be issued against the parties concerned.
Click before you Dig
Click Before You Dig is a service provided to customers who need information on eir infrastructure prior to any excavations or site works.
Drawings of the existing eir plant network will be sent to you to help avoid unnecessary damage to eir plant, underground cables and subsequent customer outages.
To use it click here and follow the directions, once you are set up as a registered user you can request eir plant drawings. PDF drawings are returned instantly.
NB: The Click Before You Dig site will only work on browsers Internet Explorer 8 & 11 as well as Firefox.
Please note: the information contained in these drawings is confidential and should not be disclosed to any third party without the express written consent of eir Limited. The drawings provided are not to be photocopied or reproduced in any way. This service will only work on an Internet Explorer browser.