Home phone call allowance
What is my Phone Allowance?
A phone plan can be a stand-alone call package or it can be included in your overall bundle that you sign up to with eir. The phone plan contains a 'call allowance'. eir's call plans include fixed local, and national calls as standard and may also include mobile calls and a selection of International calls depending on the plan type.
We currently have two 'Home plans' that you can avail of, these are:
- Off Peak Landline - this includes unlimited Off-peak Local and National calls
- Anytime Landline - this plan includes unlimited anytime calls to Irish Landline and mobiles and selected international calls from your landline
How to Manage your Bundle - What to expect
- Call charges apply outside of any free call allowance within your bundle.
- You can change your eir Bundle to suit your usage. Check out and compare our eir Bundles to find out which one suits you best.
- Your call package allowances are valid for the first 60 minutes of a call, after 60 minutes Local and National calls are charged at out of bundle rates
If you are unsure which call plan you are currently on you will find this and more in my eir.
eir Talk plans & Allowances;
To see a breakdown of full allowances and charges of your plan in our Home plan allowances section
Changing your bundle/plan
If you feel like you current bundle doesn’t suit your needs there are a number of things you can do.
- You can view your current usage in my eir. If you are interested in changing your plan or adding a new service visit our bundles page or chat to an agent.
- You can try our Bundle Recommender.
If you're not sure what your next steps are, have a chat with our eir Care team.