How to configure your favourite channels on your eir TV box
How to set up your favourite channels - Step 1
- Go to the menu button on your remote control and scroll across to settings and select the channel management tab.
- Select "edit your favourite channels"
How to set up your favourite channels - Step 2
- From the list of channels presented scroll down and select the required channel
- Click the "OK" button on your remote to add the channel to your favourites list.
- When added to favourites a heart icon will appear beside the channel.
- Click the "OK" button again to remove the channel from favourites
How to edit your channel list
- On the Channel Management screen, select "Edit your channel list".
- Scroll down and select a channel you would like to hide.
- Click "OK" on your remote control to hide this channel.
- Once selected the eye symbol after the channel name will disappear to verify the channel is now hidden.
- Click the "OK" button again to restore the hidden channel
Add Favourites short cut
- Go to the channel you want to select as a favourite
- Click the blue button on your remote control to add the channel to your favourite list.
- You will receive the message below, click the "OK" button to add the channel to your current favourites