Setting Up eir Vision Go
How can I register for eir Vision Go?
- eir Vision Go uses the same login as my eir.
- If you haven’t registered on my eir you can do so here.
- Please note you’ll need your eir phone and account number to register which you will find at the top of your bill.
- Once registered enter your my eir login details in the eir Vision Go app.
- Click here to learn more about how to register a device
How do I login?
- You need to log in with your my eir email and password to access eir Vision Go.
- If you haven’t registered on my eir yet you can do so here.
- You can set ‘Remember Me’ on your device which will remember your login credentials for a maximum period of 30 days.
- You will need to revalidate your credentials every 30 days.
How do I register a device?
- You can use eir Vision Go on up to 2 devices.
- Simply log in on the device you wish to register and it will register automatically
How can I swap devices?
You can swap one of your devices once per calendar month. This is achieved in 5 easy steps:
- Log in to the eir Vision Go app or website on the new device you want to register
- Click 'Settings' and choose 'Device Management'
- Select the device you no longer need
- Click on 'Remove device' option
- Choose '+' symbol to login and register your new device.
If you have registered the device by mistake please contact our Technical Support team on 1890 260260 who will be able to help you. Alternatively, chat to an agent now.