Reset/Change my password
Visit the Forgotten password page to reset to change your webmail password.
If you see a message on screen advising that your account does not contain enough security detail and you are an eir customer, please call us on 1890 260 260, email us at email@example.com or contact us via our webform at www.eir.ie/fault.
Once you have regained access to your account, please remember to set security questions to prevent having to call in future instances.
My password is no longer saved and I can't access Webmail?
You may be able retrieve your password from your browser and should try the following steps before requesting a password reset:
For Chrome Users:
- Click the Chrome menu button (Three dots on the top right of your browser screen), then click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to Passwords and Forms and you'll see a link to Manage Passwords.
- Clicking this link will give you a list of saved passwords and clicking on any link will reveal the password.
For Firefox Users:
- Click the icon with three parallel bars (Hamburger Icon).
- Within options, go to Security.
- There is a list of saved passwords there which can be viewed.
For IE 10+ Users:
Go to Settings, Internet Options, Content, Settings (beside auto-complete). Then Expand the webmail URL and click on show.