Reset/Change my password
Visit the Forgotten password page to reset to change your webmail password.
If you see a message on screen advising that your account does not contain enough security detail and you are an eir customer, please contact our technical support webchat team or call us on 1890 260 20.
Once you have regained access to your account, please remember to set security questions to prevent having to call in future instances.
My password is no longer saved and I can't access Webmail?
You may be able retrieve your password from your browser and should try the following steps before requesting a password reset:
For Chrome Users:
- Click the Chrome menu button (Three dots on the top right of your browser screen), then click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to Passwords and Forms and you'll see a link to Manage Passwords.
- Clicking this link will give you a list of saved passwords and clicking on any link will reveal the password.
For Firefox Users:
- Click the icon with three parallel bars (Hamburger Icon).
- Within options, go to Security.
- There is a list of saved passwords there which can be viewed.
For IE 10+ Users:
Go to Settings, Internet Options, Content, Settings (beside auto-complete). Then Expand the webmail URL and click on show.