Do you feel like you can't keep up with technology? Do you have questions about the devices you use? Are you tired of asking your kids to fix your technical problems? Don’t worry, you're not alone! Many people feel they are falling behind with technology and are missing out as a result.
eir has introduced a new support service in stores where you can pop in and ask all those questions about how to get the best from your mobile device. This new initiative is called Tech-Friendly Tuesdays and is available in 12 eir stores across the country.
Tech-Friendly Tuesdays is aimed at those who are less digitally apt and older people who need help with their mobile devices and navigating IT. If you need a hand setting up your new phone, connecting to WiFi, downloading apps or chatting to family and friends on Skype, eir’s retail agents can help. On Tech-Friendly Tuesdays customers get dedicated one-to-one support for handy tips, support and tricks to get the most out of their devices.
How to avail of the service:
Make an appointment between 9am and 11am any Tuesday by calling your local store or dropping in, then pop in store at your allocated date and time to further your tech-training with eir.
- 37 Henry Street Dublin 1 Co. Dublin 01 8044525
- 94 Patrick Street Co. Cork 021 4905394
- Unit 9 Belhavel Athlone Co. Westmeath 090 6487422
- No. 1 Pearse Street Mullingar Co. Westmeath 044 9345067
- 11 O'Connell Street Co. Limerick 061 410059
- 24 Grafton Street Dublin 2 Co. Dublin 01 6040249
- Unit 19 Letterkenny Shopping Centre, Port Road Letterkenny Co. Donegal 074 9123054
- No. 1 Edward Street Newbridge Co. Kildare 045 450010
- 37 William Street Galway Co. Galway 091 560450
- 27 Lower Main Street Wexford Town Co. Wexford 053 9121056
- 14 Barronstrand Street Co. Waterford 051 870427
- 12 O'Connell Street Ennis Co. Clare 065 6824229
Make an appointment between 9am and 11am by calling (01) 804 4525 for Henry St. or (021) 490 5394 for our Patrick’s St. store, then pop in store at your allocated date and time to further your tech-training with eir.