eircom Ltd. (formerly known under its trading name 'eircom' and trading as 'eir' and 'open eir' since 16 Sept. 2015) has been designated by ComReg with SMP in a number of markets and, in each case, is subject to the obligations of accounting separation and cost accounting.
The detailed framework and financial statements requirements are set out in a number of ComReg Decision Notices including D08/10 'Accounting Separation and Cost Accounting Review of eircom Limited’, dated 31 August 2010.
The eir Regulatory Separated Accounts are published annually on 30 November, five months after the eir Statutory Accounts year-end date 30 June. The Separated Accounts comprise a set of market-based Financial Statements for the open eir and eir product portfolio and are published with related Primary Accounting Documentation.
- 2016 HCA Separated Accounts - Financial Statements
- 2016 HCA Separated Accounts – Primary Accounting Documentation
- 2015 HCA Separated Accounts - Financial Statements
- 2015 HCA Separated Accounts - Primary Accounting Documentation
- 2014 HCA Financial Statements
- 2014 HCA Accounting Documents
- 2013 HCA Financial Statements
- 2013 HCA Accounting Documents
- 2012 HCA Financial Statements
- 2012 HCA Accounting Documents